[edict-jmdict] Yahoo and this mailing list.

Greetings,

As mentioned in a couple of emails some weeks ago, Yahoo
is changing the way it hosts mailing lists such as this one.
I'm not sure it will be appropriate to continue with them, but we
need to see.

One important issue is the ability to search and read past emails.
In case this was not possible, I have been trying to download all
the past emails. Yahoo's site has been useless on this so it's
been very frustrating. Today they emailed some new instructions
and I was able to download a collection of all the past emails (for
all the yahoo lists i have used - a large file). SO if the worst comes
to the worst I'll be able to get past emails searchable if we end
up moving to a new hosting service.

Cheers

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Japanese Studies Centre, Monash University