Re: [edict-jmdict] Capitalization of the Moon, the Earth and the Sun

I've added a section:
http://www.edrdg.org/wiki/index.php/Editorial_policy#Capital_Letters

Capital letters should generally be confined to proper nouns, e.g.
specific countries, places, people, products, etc. Astronomical
objects such as the Sun, Saturn, etc. will have capitals, but
moonlight and sunshine will not.

Jim

On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 17:36, Marcus Richert
superbrightfuture@gmail.com [edict-jmdict]