Re: [edict-jmdict] adj-i/adj-ix revisited - closure?

 I read through the entirety of the previous discussion as well. I'm happy with Jim's proposed solution because

1) Most importantly, it allows us to merge ~いい and ~よい entries back together. I made a couple of arguments in the original thread why having いい and よい together is preferable. One big reason is that we (editors and other contributors alike) have been completely unable to make sure the separated entries are kept uniform.
2) "よい" inflects differently from normal adj-i in -そう as よ_さ_そう -- based on that alone it should arguably have its own tag. (The issue that adj-i-tagged 無い and ~無い entries also inflect as ~なさそう remains though.)
3) We don't have to cast it as "non-native speakers making up their own PoS" as it will be up to the actual dictionaries how to present this to their users. If they just want to present adj-ix as adj-i to the end user and just use adj-ix for conjugation tables, etc., this will allow for that.

I understand Rene's gripe though and the addition of a restr_infl/no_infl reading tag (I don't think a kanji tag would be needed) in addition to the merge would be even better. That would also allow for 無い and ~無い to be tagged adj-ix instead of adj-i. I'm supportive of Jim's suggestion with or without such a tag, though.

Marcus