Non-ambiguous cross-references (xref/ant): ent_seq?

Hi,

I would like to use JMDict as one of the data sources for a dictionary app. I have noticed that some of the cross-references between entries (xref/ant elements) cannot be resolved without ambiguity:

A few examples:

There are dozens more. I have also noticed that a popular iOS app Imiwa that uses JMDict often points the user to the wrong entry, so it's not just my problem.

I can see from the web search that you internally refer to the ent_seq IDs, but it's missing from the available XML file:

<xref type="see" seq="1009290">何れ・1</xref>
http://www.edrdg.org/jmdictdb/cgi-bin/entr.py?svc=jmdict&sid=&disp=xml&e=2006359

Is there any chance to get a file with non-ambiguous references?

Best regards,

--
Adam