Re: [edict-jmdict] RK restrictions [was adj-i/adj-ix issues]

Reviving this (the general adj-i/adj-ix merger issue).

Did we, in the end, actually decide on re-merging the ~いい and ~よい entries as adj-ix* once we've implemented a no/restricted conjugations/inflections/derivations tag for kanji/readings, to be applied specifically to the ~いい surface forms/readings? Because re-reading the discussion in this and the other thread, it strikes me as the best course of action that would address most of the issues that came up, and I think we got as close to reaching a consensus we could reasonably expect.

* adj-ix rather than adj-i because of the irregular よ_さ_そう conjugation.

Or were things kind of left in limbo?

Marcus