Re: [edict-jmdict] Re: Counters: "counter for ..." glosses

Again, I think this is a design issue for the individual dictionary applications to deal with. Nobody is forcing anybody to just copy and paste the "ctr" code without any explanation. Jisho.org for example types out "Counter" above its 畳・じょう entry. if they wanted to go further, they could add explanations of what exactly a "counter" is in Japanese grammer on mouse-over, for example.