Re: [edict-jmdict] Website worriers

No it's not a real browser - the pattern of GETs is wrong (no .css, etc.), and
it's sometimes putting in several GETs per second. That User-agent
pattern has probably just been copied into the script. It can be found
on a couple of sites as an example, e.g.
https://developers.whatismybrowser.com/useragents/parse/13870-firefox-windows-gecko

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Japanese Studies Centre, Monash University