Re: [edict-jmdict] About entries containing "with negative"

Hi.

There is nothing rude about saying, "You have misinterpreted these; please bring batch edits to the mailing list rather than assuming a large number of entries are wrong".  IMO, there is no sense in having the same discussion about how to interpret "with neg. verb" on multiple different threads in the dictionary when they can all be discussed at once on the mailing list.

I agree that Robin's edits further improved the entries beyond what we already had, but I think what we already had was superior to removing any indication that they are used in combination with negative verbs.  That's useful context that needs to be indicated.

Rene