Re: [edict-jmdict] Kanjidic and Unihan on/kun readings comparison

Yes, the differences are many.

The Unicode people don't regard their collection as being particularly
comprehensive or accurate. In fact they have a project sort-of under
way to clean it up and to use kana for the Japanese readings, but I
haven't seen much activity there. It would help if they had a
comment/edit feedback mechanism.

Jim