Database software enhancements

Greetings,

Some software changes Stuart has been working on have just
gone into service. They are:

- the Sense Info ([note="..."]), References and Comments
fields can now be searched via the Advanced Search page. The search
fields are at the foot of the page, and you can search using either a plain
text key or a regular expression.
- URLs in the References and Comments fields are now
displayed as active hyperlinks. Clicking on them will load the
addressed page in a new tab or window. (Note that in the case of very
long URLs this might not work correctly as some browsers insert line-breaks
mid-URL which makes reconstruction rather a problem.)
- the bug causing occasional bogus cross-references has been fixed.

My thanks to Stuart for doing these. I will be making a lot of use of the
hyperlinks, as I was often having to cut-and-paste  URLs to follow
links.

Cheers

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Japanese Studies Centre, Monash University