Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:57, 18 August 2010 by Jlleger (Created page with 'Some wishes for JMDict/Edict : * Have a way to identify gairaigo. Lsource tag is great but most gairaigo are from english and they don't have a Lsource tag. ** maybe allow an em…')
Some wishes for JMDict/Edict :
- Have a way to identify gairaigo. Lsource tag is great but most gairaigo are from english and they don't have a Lsource tag.
- maybe allow an empty lsource for english gairaigo ?
- Have a tag for proper names
- could be a new PoS
- Add more fields
- Give its yomigana to each kanji of the Kanji part
- biggest problem being due to multiple Readings and/or Kanji parts
- Separate compound words and expressions into their component (with a link to its entry when possible)
- may be by extending the xref system
Some wishes for Kanjidic :
- Add a status to each reading : joyo reading (or split by grade), old/obsolete/obscure reading ...
- Separate the few gairaigo readings from on/kun-yomi